Postingan Populer

Granger Dark Gray Faux Leather Living Room Collection

How To Choose Art For Living Room

Minimalist Kids Bed

Crockpot Curry Chicken Breast Recipes : The BEST Easy Coconut Curry Crock Pot Chicken Family ... : They instead recommend that you thaw any meat or poultry before cooking it in your slow cooker.

Tum Yum Soup Recipe Chicken : Prawn Tom Yum Soup Recipe | Thai Recipes | Tesco Real Food : I receive income from qualifying purchases.

Belleek Living Clock

Belleek Living Clock

Belleek Classic Celtic Mantel Clock From £50.00

5.00 out of 5 stars

Anonymous from United States Owner 09 March 2019 00:43

Love my new Belleek mantle clock!!

16 People out of 36 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Annemarie from United Kingdom Owner 02 February 2020 15:44

bought this recently and I love it, if I had a criticism , and I don't, but was a tiny bit disappointed that the mechanism is all plastic. This is a beautiful clock.

14 People out of 31 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Bridget  from United Kingdom Owner 06 February 2020 16:34

This is a beautifully made clock which sits proudly on my mantelpiece and blends in with all my other beleek pieces I have collected over the years.

12 People out of 22 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Anonymous from United Kingdom Owner 10 May 2020 21:46

This clock takes pride of place in my lounge,centred over marble fireplace of similar colour tones.To the left a Belleek photo frame Living sand design compliments .Below on the hearth a larger Belleek frame same design.All work together perfectly.
Daily pleasure enhancing the room with most visitors commenting on the intricate pattern with the gold trim just a perfect finish.
Positively.Hope to enjoy for many years, no doubt passing on to the family.!

4 People out of 13 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Anonymous from Ireland Owner 05 June 2020 11:34

I love this clock it looks so nice on my mantelpiece

4 People out of 10 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Susan from United States Owner 14 June 2020 12:00

I love my clock. This is the size and color that I needed for my living room mantelpiece. It is beautiful. And it arrived in just a couple of days after I placed my order. I am completely satisfied.

6 People out of 15 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Anonymous from United States Owner 15 June 2020 03:24

What a beautiful mantel clock and we are so pleased that we made the decision to purchase for our home. Also arrived in perfect condition! The price is amazing! We just adore this piece and "Thank" Belleek for the opportunity.

4 People out of 14 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Kath from United Kingdom Owner 23 September 2020 11:26

Very pleased with clock just what I wanted

4 People out of 8 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Deirdre  from Ireland Owner 26 November 2020 12:06

Beautiful piece I had been searching for, well packaged for delivery, my only regret is I didn't get it personalised, I realised you could do it too late.

4 People out of 11 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

CATHERINE from United Kingdom Owner 11 December 2020 11:35

REALLY GORGEOUS CLOCK, I'M DELIGHTED WITH IT

3 People out of 8 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Anonymous from United Kingdom 13 May 2021 12:46

Was looking for Glenveigh mantle clock, discontinued

2 People out of 6 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Anonymous from United Kingdom 13 May 2021 12:46

Was looking for Glenveigh mantle clock, discontinued

3 People out of 7 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

AnnMarie from United Kingdom Owner 26 May 2021 10:09

I made a mistake with the height and length. Sorry. The clock is really beautiful though I would like a taller one even more.
My last review is wrong.

4 People out of 9 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Lynne from United Kingdom Owner 17 June 2021 08:58

This is an absolutely beautiful clock. Even more exquisite in reality. Thank you so much.

1 People out of 3 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Sheila from United Kingdom 03 August 2021 16:11

Bought this clock as a gift. I am so pleased with it. I own another clock from Belleek for the last 20 years and it looks as good today as when it was bought. I am confident that this one will also stand the test of time.!!

1 People out of 2 Found this review useful.

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Howard from United Kingdom Owner 01 October 2021 12:35

First rate product and service thanks

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

5.00 out of 5 stars

Lindsey from United Kingdom Owner 27 November 2021 14:01

I am so pleased with my new Belleek Classic Mantel Clock as it is beautiful and just what I wanted. I was very pleased with the packaging which was excellent and the clock arrived very quickly. I couldn't speak more highly of the company and as there are more items I would like I am sure I will be buying from you again.
Thank you so much for a wonderful service.
Lindsey

Was this review helpful to you?
YesNo

Belleek Living Clock

Source: https://www.belleek.com/en/gb/Belleek-Classic-Celtic-Mantel-Clock-Reviews/r-3067.aspx